Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
BASKETBALL GYM HOURS:
***Monday-Friday - Special hours during Summer Camp (June 6-August 12, 2016) Gym will be open 12 Noon - 1 PM and 6 PM - 8:30 PM.
Saturday 8:00 am-5:45 pm
Sunday 8 am - 5:45 pm
***Basketball gym may closed due to schedule programs.
Residents of Harbison in good standing enjoy the use of Harbison’s Community Center as one of the amenities of living in a planned community. Nonresidents may become members of the Recreation Center by purchasing one of the following membership plans. At Harbison, there are no special “joining fees” to pay or contracts to sign. Just choose the plan that best suits your family’s needs. Click here for our center rules.
(All Access Pass)
What are the hours of operation for the Community Center?
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Community Center Includes
·Heated (83-86 degrees)
·25 meters, 6 lanes
·Classes available for additional fee
Jacuzzi & Sauna
·Jacuzzi for ages 16 and up
·Sauna for ages 18 and up
Lighted Tennis Court
Weight Room /Cardio Room
All owners of property in Harbison who are current in paying assessments and resident renters whose landlords are current in paying assessments can use the Community Center facilities without charge.
Nonresidents of the Harbison Community can purchase a membership that will allow them to use the Community Center facilities. A variety of membership plans are available. Details, including information about family packages, are available at the Registration Desk.
Policy Regarding Young Children
Children under the age of eleven years old must be accompanied by an adult while anywhere in the Community Center. If such children are unaccompanied, the responsible adult will be reminded of the regulation. If a second reminder is required, both adult and child may be asked to leave the center.
Tennis Court Reservation
A tennis court can be reserved for 1-1/2 hours no more than 24 hours in advance. Reservation slips must be picked up at the Registration Desk in order for a reservation to be valid.
Racquetball Court Reservation
The Racquetball Court can be reserved by the hour. Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advance. No black-soled shoes allowed. Eye guards required. Equipment is available to rent.
Persons with Disabilities
Access for disabled persons is provided to each level of the Community Center. In addition, a special ladder for entry into the pool is available as is a hydraulic lift for individuals requiring special assistance. Information about access is available at the front desk.
Rules and Regulations:
( A complete listing of center rules and policies is available at the front desk.)
1. No one will be permitted access to the facilities without a Harbison Membership Card.
No exceptions will be made. Must be current on assessments!
2. Patrons must swipe their card immediately upon entering the facility. If the patron is looking
for someone in the center, that person will be paged by the Front Desk.
3. All patrons must enter through the front doors of the center and through the lobby. Patrons
seen entering through the back doors will be suspended from the center for one week
( this does not include patrons using the wheelchair entrance to the pool for water aerobics
4. No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the center without being accompanied by an adult
5. No person under the age of 16 is allowed in the spa.
6. No person under the age of 18 is allowed in the sauna.
7. No person under the age 18 is permitted to use the weight room or cardio room.
8. Hats and other head wear are not to be worn in the facility at any time.
9. The use of profanity or fighting in the facility or on the premises will result in immediate
removal from the property and could lead to permanent suspension.
10. Harbison residents may bring up to two guests to the center at a time. Guests must be
admitted using guest pass or a $5 fee per guest. ***Guest card is only good for one year.
11. No inflatable floats allowed in the pool.