Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Residents of Harbison in good standing enjoy use of Harbison’s Community Center as one of the amenities of living in a planned community. Nonresidents may become members of the Recreation Center by purchasing one of the following membership plans. At Harbison, there are no special “joining fees” to pay or contracts to sign. Just choose the plan that best suits your family’s needs. Click here for our center rules.
What are the hours of operation for the Community Center?
Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Community Center Includes
·Heated (85-86 degrees)
·25 meters, 6 lanes
·Classes available for additional fee
Jacuzzi & Sauna
·Jacuzzi for ages 16 and up
·Sauna for ages 18 and up
·For ages 6 and under
Lighted Tennis Court
Weight Room /Cardio Room
All owners of property in Harbison who are current in paying assessments and resident renters whose landlords are current in paying assessments can use the Community Center facilities without charge.
Nonresidents of the Harbison Community can purchase a membership that will allow them to use the Community Center facilities. A variety of membership plans are available. Details, including information about family packages, are available at the Registration Desk.
A fee is charged to participate in any program described in this brochure. Harbison residents who are current in paying assessments are eligible for a 20% discount off the fee for any program. A person does not have to be a resident or a member to enroll in a class or program.
Policy Regarding Young Children
Children below nine years of age must be accompanied by an adult while anywhere in the Community Center. If such children are unaccompanied, the responsible adult will be reminded of the regulation. If a second reminder is required, both adult and child may be asked to leave the center.
Tennis Court Reservation
A tennis court can be reserved for 1-1/2 hours no more than 24 hours in advance. Reservation slips must be picked up at the Registration Desk in order for a reservation to be valid.
Racquetball Court Reservation
Racquetball Courts can be reserved by the hour. Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advance. No black-soled shoes allowed. Eye guards required. Equipment is available to rent.
Persons with Disabilities
Access for disabled persons is provided to each level of the Community Center. In addition, a special ladder for entry into the pool is available as is a hydraulic lift for individuals requiring special assistance. Information about access is available at the front desk.12.
Rules and Regulations:
( A complete listing of center rules and policies is available at the front desk )
1. No one will be permitted access to the facilities without a Harbison Membership Card.
No exceptions will be made. Must be current on assessments!
2. Patrons must swipe their card immediately upon entering the facility. If the patron is looking
for someone in the center , that person will be paged by the Front Desk.
3. All patrons must enter through the front doors of the center and through the lobby. Patrons
seen entering through the back doors will be suspended from the center for one week
( this does not include patrons using the wheelchair entrance to the pool for water aerobics
4. No on under the age of 12 is allowed in the center without being accompanied by an adult
5. No person under the age 16 is allowed in the spa.
6. No person under the age of 18 is allowed in the sauna.
7. No person under the age 18 is permitted or use the weight room.
8. Hats and other head wear are not to be worn in the facility at any time.
9. The use of profanity or fighting in the facility or on the premises will result in immediate
removal from the property and could lead to permanent suspension.
10. Harbison residents may bring up to two guest to the center at a time. Guest must be
admitted using guest pass or a $5 fee per guest.
11. Children under 12, are not allowed in the cardio or weight room.
12. No inflatable floats allow in the pool.