Room: Resident Rate Non-resident Rate
West Room (w/ kitchen) $32 per hour $40 per hour
East Room (w/o kitchen) $32 per hour $40 per hour
Multi-Purpose Room $45 per hour $55 per hour
Picnic Shelter $20 per hour $25 per hour
Conference Room $20 per hour $25 per hour
Stage $24 per hour $30 per hour
Arts/Crafts $32 per hour $40 per hour
Dance Studio $32 per hour $40 per hour
Gym $48 per hour $60 per hour
All gym rentals must be submitted to and approved by the Athletics Manager. Please submit request at least 14 business days prior to rental date to allow for processing time.
Pool $76 per hour $96 per hour
All pool rentals must be submitted to and approved by the Acquatics Manager. Please submit request at least 30 days prior to rental date to allow processing time.
Hourly rate includes 2 lifeguards. If more than 20 people, additional $15 per hour will be required.
After Hours attendant:
$30 per hour which includes Front Desk and Safety Team Member
Rentals must end no later than 10:00 pm.
*Tables and chairs are available upon request*
Conditions and Terms
- A $200 security deposit and half of your rental fee is required to reserve any room. Payment may be made by check, cash, money order or credit/debit card. Harbison will charge a $35 fee for checks returned with insuffieient funds. If the room is cleaned, found in good condition, and the tables and chairs are returned properly, Harbison will issue a check (for the deposit amount) which can be picked up or mailed within SEVEN (7) business days of the rental.
- The rental fee is due no later than two weeks prior to the rental date. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation at Harbison’s discretion. IF cancellation is made 7 days prior to rental, 50% of your rental fee will be returned plus your $200 deposit.
- Reservations must be canceled no later than 8 business days prior to rental reservation to receive a full refund.
- Harbison is not responsible for the setup of any equipment or decorations for rented space. Hours of use WILL include the amount of time needed for the setup, function and cleanup. The room must be vacated of all persons, belongings by the time specified on the Rental Contract.
- No tape or adhesives are allowed for use on the walls, ceiling, or floors.
- No items are to be hung from the ceiling or walls. Table displays only.
- No balloons or decorations are to be hung from the trees or signs in the front of the building.
- Harbison requires all tables and chairs to be replaced neatly and in their appropriate place and that the room is returned in the condition it was originally rented in. Failure to do so will result in the forfeit of a minimum of $50 of the security deposit.
- Harbison does not allow smoking in any part of the building. Alcohol is not allowed on Harbison property. Failure to comply with either rule will result in the immediate dismissal of all members of the renter’s party.
- Renter agrees to maintain order and control over all members of their party, and abide by all Community Center rules. Disorderly conduct will result in rental being canceled immediately with no refund.
- The renter is required to keep all members of their party in the space rented. Except for the bathrooms and vending machines, all other areas of the Center are off limits.
- At least one person 21 years or older is required for every 10 persons under 18 years of age.
- All rentals being hosted for or attended primarily by persons under the age of 21 must be concluded by 6:00 pm.
- Renter further agrees that it shall indemnify, reimburse and hold Owner harmless from all and all manner of costs, expenses, liabilities, damages, actions, cause of actions, suits, dues, sums of money, judgements, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, that any person or entity may have or come to have or allege Harbison Community Center in any way to this Rental Agreement, together with all costs of defense relative to the same. * Important * Because of the potential for miscommunications when dealing with more than one person, all rental arrangements must be made by one person. The person who signs the rental contract is responsible for all damage costs exceeding the security deposit.