HARBISON COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION – 2017
Aquatots: 6 months – 3 years – Mini Rays: 4 – 5 years
Development of comfort level in and around water with a parent or guardian present. Orientation to the aquatic environment
Strong focus on readiness to swim at a young age. Aquatic socialization and comfort Direction provided by the instructor and majority of hands on interaction coming from the parent. Breath control and basic arm/leg movement.
Level 1: Intro to Water Skills (ages 5+)
Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Level 3: Stroke Development
Supported floating and kicking on front and back Floating and kicking on front and back Diving from the side of the pool
Alternating arm and leg action. Combined stroke on front and back. Front and back crawl.
Water adjustment and breath control. Rhythmic breathing and intro to deep water Treading water.
Weekend Session Cost: $30 for Residents / $35 for Non Residents
Weekday Session Cost: $50 for Residents / $55 for Non Residents
When registering participants from the same immediate family for the same session, a $5 discount will be applied to the second participant
• Weekday Lesson Sessions are 2 weeks long – Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu
• Weekend Lesson Sessions are 4 consecutive Saturdays
• Instructor to participant ratio never exceeds 1:6
• In the event a lesson needs to be rescheduled because of pool closure, an additional lesson day will be available
• Registration refunds may be available 10 or more days prior to the first day of the session or in the case of a medical emergency
For more information about our Group Swim Lessons,
Please contact “D” Gunter at 803.781.2281 or at email@example.com
To sign up for one of our classes,
Please stop by the Harbison Community Center at 106 Hillpine Road | Columbia, SC 29212
Or call the Front Desk at 803.781.2281