All owners of property in Harbison who are current in paying assessments and resident renters whose landlords are current in paying assessments can use the Community Center facilities without charge.
Nonresidents may become members of the Community Center by purchasing one of the following membership plans. At Harbison, there are no special “joining fees” to pay or contracts to sign. Just choose the plan that best suits your family’s needs.
All Access Pass
Pool or Weight Room Pass
Policy Regarding Young Children
Children under the age of eleven years old must be accompanied by an adult while anywhere in the Community Center. If such children are unaccompanied, the responsible adult will be reminded of the regulation. If a second reminder is required, both adult and child may be asked to leave the center.
Community Center Includes
·Heated (83-86 degrees)
·25 meters, 6 lanes
·Classes available for additional fee
– Dept. 3.5 ft to 10 ft
Jacuzzi & Sauna
·Jacuzzi for ages 16 and up
·Sauna for ages 18 and up
Lighted Tennis Court
Weight Room /Cardio Room
Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
BASKETBALL GYM HOURS:
Monday- Friday 6:00 am-8:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am-5:30pm
Additional Policies and Rules
Tennis Court Reservation
A tennis court can be reserved for 1.5 hours no more than 24 hours in advance. Reservation slips must be picked up at the Front Desk in order for a reservation to be valid.
Racquetball Court Reservation
The Racquetball Court can be reserved by the hour. Reservations can be made no more than 24 hours in advance. No black-soled shoes allowed. Eye guards required. Equipment is available to rent.
Persons with Disabilities
Access for disabled persons is provided to each level of the Community Center. In addition, a special ladder for entry into the pool is available as is a hydraulic lift for individuals requiring special assistance. Information about access is available at the Front Desk.
Rules and Regulations:
- No one will be permitted access to the facilities without a Harbison Membership Card. No exceptions will be made. Must be current on assessments!
- Patrons must swipe their card immediately upon entering the facility. If the patron is looking for someone in the center, that person will be paged by the Front Desk.
- All patrons must enter through the front doors of the center and through the lobby. Patrons seen entering through the back doors will be suspended from the center for one week (this does not include patrons using the wheelchair entrance to the pool for water aerobics classes).
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the center without being accompanied by an adult (+18).
- No person under the age of 16 is allowed in the spa.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed in the sauna.
- No person under the age 18 is permitted to use the weight room or cardio room.
- The use of profanity or fighting in the facility or on the premises will result in immediate removal from the property and could lead to permanent suspension.
- Harbison residents may bring up to two guests to the center at a time. Guests must be admitted using guest pass or a $5 fee per guest. ***Guest card is only good for one year.
- No inflatable floats allowed in the pool.
- Membership cards are not transferable.
- A $5 charge will be made to replace a lost membership card.
- The indoor pool temperature ranges between 82 and 85 degrees. The temperature of the jacuzzi is maintained at approximately 104 degrees. PLEASE NOTE: Although every effort is made to keep these temperatures constant, they occasionally may vary due to boiler fluctuations, etc.
- No diving into pool is allowed.
- Pool closings may occur unexpectedly due to chemical imbalance or for other reasons that cannot be controlled. Any closing will be posted at the entrance to the Recreation Center as quickly as possible after the decision is made. In the case of thunder and lightening, the pool will open 30 minutes after the last thunder clap is heard.
- No one under 16 years of age is allowed in the jacuzzi.
- No one under 18 years of age is allowed in the sauna,cardio or weight room. No exceptions will be made.
- Always bring your Harbison membership card. No one will be allowed to use the facilities without their card.
- Swimsuits are required when using the pool, sauna or jacuzzi.
- Please shower before entering the pool, jacuzzi or sauna.
- Guests must be accompanied by a residents. Please sign in all guests. If a resident does not have a guest pass, or if the guest pass is depleted, the guest fee is $5.
- Resident owners are permitted to bring up to 2 guests at a time. All other persons living in the residence are permitted to up to 2 guests per visit.
- Eye guards are required for racquetball.
- Children under the age of eleven (11) must be accompanied by an adult when in all areas of the Recreation Center.
- Patrons of the weight room/exercise center are asked to wipe perspiration off the equipment after use. Towels and cleaning spray are available in the weight room/exercise center for this purpose. Not only is this a courtesy to others, but it also helps to prolong the life of the equipment. Your cooperation will be appreciated greatly.
- There is a 30 minute time limit on the equipment in the gym. Please be aware that other patrons are waiting to use this equipment, so please be courteous.
- Two TV’s are provided in the weight room. One remote controls both sets. Please remember to put the remote back on the provided shelf for the other patrons and staff.
- No black soled shoes are allowed in the gymnasium or racquetball court.